I get a LOT of email so before you email me, please read this:
- Please don't write to me asking (or telling or demanding) if I can please change the appearance of my website to your personal likings. (Yes, I actually get such email.)
- Don't write to me asking for advice regarding your future studies or career choice. I am very sorry, but I cannot advice you. Too many factors are at play for it to be responsible for me to give you any advice.
- If you want to hire me for some project, don't just drop me 2 lines asking me about my hourly rates and whether I do X, Y or Z, I will ignore your email! Instead, present your project, explain what it's about, leave some notes about why you have chosen the technology you run with, and then provide an offer. Then I'll get back to you!
- If you want to write to me because you want an IPv6 version added to the OpenBSD Router Guide, then don't bother. It is already mentioned in the guide that I have an IPv6 section planed for a future update of the guide. I just don't know when that will be.
- If you want to write to me because you have some kind of question then please take a look at the FAQ first.
Last, but not least, I read all my email, but sometimes I just don't have the time to reply, please forgive me if I don't write you back.
You can reach me at HcTnV33h@ then add the domain of this website.